Carrying on the whole “going back to school so I will suggest advice I wont ever take” bandwagon, i have composed a list of my all time favourites books in order of preference. Grab a cup of tea or coffee, because this is going to be looong.
- The Help by Kathryn Stockett
- The Giver By Lois Lowry
- Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief by Rick Riordan
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- After Dark by Haruki Murakami
- A Work in Progress by Connor Franta
- Let’s Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson
- The Evolution of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin
- Living Dead Girl by Elizabeth Scott
- I’ll Give You the Sun by Jandy Nelson
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins
- What Will Survive by Mark Gartside
- The Program by Suzanne Young
- Fixing Delilah by Sarah Ockler
And that is it! pretty much every book I love is there and I hope you love them to, hopefully tomorrow will be a DIY! Toodledoo!